Image Map

Sunday 4 October 2015

Shady Lady


Last weekend my family and I soaked up the last of the Indian summer and enjoyed the walled gardens at Marlay Park in Rathfarnam in Dublin.  These gardens are so beautiful and free to the public, you can bring a picnic or eat at the cafe and spend the day there.  It was the perfect backdrop to do a little photo shoot for this new top and faux leather skirt I bought recently from Sisley in Dundrum Centre.  I love the little fringe detail on the top, it elevates an ordinary plain white T-shirt.  I will be wearing lots of leather and faux leather (depending on my budget!) this season as well!  How about you? xo
Top & skirt Sisley



2 comments:

  1. I love Marley... Love the skirt Sarah so cute on xx Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Siobhan! Yes, parlay park is great, I keep on discovering little gems all over Dublin, it never stops! :)

      Delete