Image Map

Friday 30 October 2015

Cali Style Diary


I recently returned from visiting my home towns of Los Angeles and Orange County.  It was such a relaxing holiday since we stayed at my parents house and they helped mind the kids so we could sleep till noon and party all night - just kidding! But, I did have an amazing time!  There was a heat wave in Cali and the style vibe there is so laid back.  I wore shorts and T-shirts most days.  It's crazy to think for us over here in Ireland, but there was no need for jeans, closed toe shoes or anything heavier than a cardigan at night - pure bliss!

I would like to share with you some of my favourite spots back home. . . I always spend loads of time in Laguna Beach, Malibu and Santa Monica.  These are the cutest beach towns in my opinion.  For food, I have to eat as much sushi as humanly possible (try Nobu in Malibu for a treat!).  I always get a burger and fries from In-and-Out.  This place is a Cali institution and the freshest, healthiest take out you will ever eat.  I also have a penchant for authentic Mexican food and frozen yogurt.  As for shopping, my favourite American stores are Nordstrom, Anthropology and J Crew.  Check them out on line.  What are your favourites to eat/ do/ shop while in SoCal? xo
Bag and dungarees Penneys @Lake Mission Viejo

Top and vest Anthropology//Bag Chanel @Nobu Malibu
Laguna Beach
Nobu Malibu
Top River Island// Shorts H&M @Laguna Beach
Burgers and fries at In-and-Out
@Santa Monica

My favourite food ever - yellow tail sashimi @Nobu Malibu


1 comment:

  1. oh I am hungry now. Just stopping by to say hello from Insta! Lovely pics made me feel homesick and Anthropology is a label I totally adore. You look real relaxed and happy. I go to SD when I am in SoCal...Sabina | Oceanblue Style

    ReplyDelete