Image Map

Monday 19 October 2015

LA Wedding Vibes

 
I'm writing this blog post from the luxury of gorgeous California sunshine!  We have been in Orange County for the last week on holidays visiting family and a few days ago I attended my cousin's wedding in downtown LA at the Oviat Penthouse.  This is an amazing art deco building with rooftop views overlooking the city's sky scrapers.  It is by far one of the most breath taking wedding venues I have ever seen!  The bride was beautiful, the atmosphere was electric, and best of all I was reunited with my grandmother who I haven't seen in over ten years!
 
My dress is from Self Portrait.  I have been waiting for an occassion to wear a Self Portrait dress because I am obsessed with their whole line!  My dress had a lace-like effect on top with ruffle detail on the skirt and a zipper so you could reveal as much or as little leg as you pleased.   I'm off to go enjoy some more sunshine! xo
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Ah class! Love Cali! Enjoy the rest of your holidays. I'm a huge fan of Self-Portrait! So sexy and chic!
    Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Siobhan, I had a blast, but back to dark, rainy Ireland now! I just love Self Portrait, they're stuff is amazing! :)

      Delete