Image Map

Sunday 9 August 2015

LBD


I was lucky enough to have a babysitter for two weekends in a row, so I hit the town again last night in this all black ensemble.  I suppose, I really should start wearing more colour, but well. . .black is just so universally flattering.  This dress was a steal for just 10 euros at Penney's and it fit really well. I paired it with some leather accessories- my Mansur Gavriel bucket bag and Sandro jacket.

For any sushi lovers out there, I discovered The Best sushi in Dublin and probably in all of Ireland.  I fancy myself a bit of a sushi connoisseur from growing up in California, but this far the sushi in Ireland has left something to be desired. . . Until now!  I would highly recommend dining at Rustic Taste which is a new restaurant that has only been open for three months.  It was the bomb! xo
Dress Penney's// Jacket Sandro// Bag Mansur Gavriel// Shoes Carvella

Salmon, tuna and halibut nigiri


No comments:

Post a Comment