Image Map

Saturday 29 August 2015

Indian Summer


Today I went exploring in County Wexford for the first time since I've lived in Ireland for the past 11 years.  This country keeps on surprising me with all of it's natural beauty, quaint towns and great local produce and restaurants.  Today we went to Greystones and ate at The Happy Pear which was really healthy and tastey!  Our walk on the beach did get rained out a bit, but I still managed to snap a few pics of my outfit. . . I recently bought these pleather culottes at Zara and they are on point for the A/W season.  Culottes can be hard to wear and they're not everyones cup of tea, but I like to experiment with different trends.  What do you guys think - would you rock culottes? xo
Culottes Zara// Sweater Uterque
Indian Summer T-shirt (old from River Island)



No comments:

Post a Comment