Image Map

Monday 3 August 2015

Dublin Nights


This past weekend my husband and I got to sample the Dublin nightlife for the first time since moving here, courtesy of my mother who is visiting from California and was kind enough to babysit for the night.  In a futile attempt to save money, we got the bus into town. . .and that is where the frugality stopped!  After bar hopping a bit, we settled down at Olyesa's Wine Bar.  This place has a great chilled out atmosphere where you can sip lovely wines, eat a cheese plate and watch the world pass by outside.

Now for my outfit!  I have been obsessed with anything off the shoulder this whole summer, especially a particular Tibi top that is a bit out of my price range.  So I was delighted to see that Zara has a very similar top for a fraction of the price!  I'm also in love with the unique style of this Penney's necklace.  It's all about mixing high and low! xo
Top Zara// Necklace Penney's
Leather shorts old// Bag and shoes Chanel

1 comment:

  1. The top is fab, love your tights 😊 xx Siobhan

    ReplyDelete