Image Map

Sunday 12 April 2015

Off the Shoulder


I am obsessed with all things off the shoulder at the moment!  Forget boobs, butts and legs, the shoulder is the new erogenous zone.  It's where it's at :) Last weeks good weather is gone and it seems to be back to the old typical Irish sweater weather this April.  I recently went on a major shopping spree on Missguided and got this great off the shoulder sweater.  It's so cozy and comes in four different colours and it's a total steal at under 30 euros.  I paired it with this fluffy River Island bag and my favourite ripped white jeans from Penney's for a casual day in the park with the kids.  xo 
Sweater Missguided// Bag River Island
Sweater Misguided// Jeans and shoes Penney's// Bag River Island


2 comments:

  1. Totally agree the shoulder is so sexy! The lilac colour is amazing!
    Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this outfit!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete