Image Map

Saturday 25 April 2015

Black White & Blue


I like experimenting with new styles and shapes and this tunic with really high cut side slits is the perfect example.  I bought it recently on my Misguided shopping spree and paired it with these high waisted Cameo pants and electric blue Penney's accessories for a dinner date night out.  It's fun to reveal an unexpected flash of skin on the side.  It's sexy, but still conservative too.  The only thing I would say is that the slits are cut quite high and it is at risk of showing your undergarments!! So wear a lacy bra or cameo that you don't mind showing off! xo
Tunic Missguided// Pants Cameo the Label// Clutch and heels Penney's



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Sarah, the tunic is fab. I'm loving the slit side detail 👌🏼
    Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete