Image Map

Sunday 19 April 2015

Biker Chic


I am off work this weekend and taking advantage of the beautiful weather!  Yesterday my family and I went off to explore the Inishowen peninsula in County Donegal.  I have a bucket list of all the beautiful beaches, parks and quaint towns to see up here before I move to Dublin in July.  We ate at the Red Door Country House in Buncranna, and that's where I snapped these pictures.  As you can see, the scenery is gorgeous!  

I wore this faux leather biker vest from Misguided and I am in love with it!  It was a steal at around 50 euros and is such good quality.  Vests or sleeveless jackets are a great way to transition into spring when there is still a chill in the air.  I particularly like the little details on this biker vest such as the zips, pockets and belt at the bottom.  xo
Vest Misguided// Top Penney's// Jeans Top Shop// Boots Zara








1 comment:

  1. Sarah, love the S&D bracelets. I bought a few pieces at the weekend. The collections are drool worthy.
    Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete