Image Map

Monday 9 March 2015

Titanic


My dad is visiting from California at the moment and last weekend I took him along with my husband and two kids to Belfast for the weekend.  We hit all the tourist hot spots including the Titanic  museum and Crumlin Road Goal.  I had such a great time and really enjoyed learning about the rich history of the city.  I dressed comfortably because it was cold and we did a lot of walking.  I layered a turtle neck (which are very hot right now!) under a dress from Sandro.  I also paired it with a long black coat, thick tights and my OTK boots, which were so comfortable and great for walking.  I took a few outfit snaps in front of the Titanic museum. xo
Dress Sandro// Coat River Island// Boots Guess// Bag Chanel




3 comments:

  1. Great look - planning on seeing the Titanic exhibit over the Easter Hols. Love the OTK boots. Super sexy in the most subtle way! Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Titanic museum is great! I really enjoyed learning about the history and they had really good food there too! If you go on a Sunday you can get high tea in a suite made to look like the first class dining hall on the Titanic. I want to go back and do that in the future. Enjoy your trip xo

      Delete
    2. I'm defo gonna go on Sunday so -cheers for the tip xx

      Delete