Image Map

Thursday 5 March 2015

Embroidery



I have been waiting all winter long to encounter the perfect pair of over the knee (OTK) black leather boots, and I finally found them in the form of this pair by Guess.  I am very fussy when it comes to shoes and my perfect pair of boots needed to be flat, pointy toe and made of a good quality leather at an affordable price.  I waited till so late to buy these that I got a great deal 50% off on sale at Fabucci Footwear.  

Now let's talk about my coat!  Unfortunately I got it a few years back while on a trip home to California, but how fab is it!? I love the Asian feel with the high collar and embroidery.  It is a unique piece that I will have for years to come. xo 


Coat Anthropologie// Boots Guess// Bag Chanel




1 comment:

  1. The coat is FAB! I love how you've styled the boots. Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete