Image Map

Thursday 19 February 2015

Time For a Change


I have been wearing the same watch for over 10 years! Granted, it's a great watch. . .timeless, silver and gold so it goes with everything.  But I think we can all agree that it was time for a change!  I recently got this Daniel Wellington watch from Campbell Jewellers and I am just loving it!  The change was long over due!  I am really into a larger faced bold watch at the moment that really grabs your attention and can hold it's own when stacked with multiple bracelets as I tend to wear.  I also love that the strap on this watch can be changed with different coloured stripes or a plain classic brown or black leather strap.  Campbell Jewellers is giving 15% off to all of  my readers for 2 more weeks with the code "thestyledoctor" and they offer free shipping anywhere in Ireland.  Be sure to check out their website in the link above.

PS - How gorgeous is Lough Eske castle behind me?? It is located near Donegal Town.  I went there for high tea, and highly recommend it to anyone who might me in the area.  xo

Watch Daniel Wellington// Bracelets Stella & Dot, Cartier

Coat Joseph// Top Maje// Pants Cameo// Shoes Penney's// Bag Louis Vuitton



No comments:

Post a Comment