Image Map

Sunday 24 January 2016

Spotty Dotty


How's everyone's 2016 going so far?? The in-laws came up for the weekend, so myself and the other half got a chance to go out for a rare date night.  We were celebrating our 8 year anniversary and went to one of our favourite restaurants Kinara Kitchen in Ranelagh, Dublin.  I would highly recommend it, especially if you like Indian food, it is the best in Dublin!

So, I'm getting a bit tired of the January sales by now!  But i was out shopping this weekend and happened to pick up this gem of a dress at Mango for just 10 euros, down from 50!!  I do love a bit of leopard print, and the ruffle sleeves and hem are on trend for the spring.  I paired the dress with a YSL fringe bag and chain boots to give it a little rock chic edge.  xo
Feather coat Minusey.com



No comments:

Post a Comment