Image Map

Saturday 25 July 2015

Avoca is Gooood!!


My quest to learn more about my new county- Dublin, took me today to Avoca in Monkstown.  Prior to moving here, all I really knew of Dublin was Grafton Street and Temple Bar, and believe me, these can get boring fast!!  There's too many crowds and tourists.  It was refreshing today to go to this amazingly quaint seaside village.  Avoca has the best food - as you can see in the picture below!  Now that I live in Dublin and my rent is astronomical, I will be recycling a lot of my old clothes on the blog. . .Here's a fun new way to create a new look with one of your old scarves - belt it and turn it into a vest.  xo
Dress Zara// Scarf Alexander McQueen// Shoes Chanel
Bag Mansur Gavriel

Delicious crab salad and seared tuna at Salt Cafe/ Avoca

No comments:

Post a Comment