Image Map

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Ibiza Style Diary: Part 2


I've been back from holidays now for a few weeks, the tan is starting to fade and I'm beginning to get used to the fact that the log awaited Irish summer is just not going to kick in!  So it's about time to revisit these pictures of sunnier climes and dream of a tropical paradise!  My Ibiza style diary part 2 focuses on my night time outfits.  Since I have kids and went to Ibiza out of season, before the clubbing scene kicks off in late May we mainly relaxed at night, had a nice meal and a few drinks and were fairly sensible.  I really loved the old town - the cobble stone streets and white washed buildings transported me back to another time.  Early May also hosts the Midevil Festival and there was a carnival atmosphere with street performers and artesian craft booths.

Now for my outfits!   I mainly wore relaxed light fitting pants and jumpsuits, nothing too dressed up or fancy.  I loved this Jumpsuit from Next, it was less than 30 euros.  I packed a few dressier options as well, but didn't even get a chance to wear them.  For shoes, I wore flats or wedges because we walked everywhere- what better way to see a new place than walking! Next time I won't even pack the heels!  Happy travels xo
Top Penney's// Choker Top Shop//Pants Zara
Ibiza old town
Ibiza old town

1 comment: