Image Map

Saturday 13 December 2014

Festive


Last night I went out for a work Christmas party.  I love this time of year, because people always put in extra effort to be social and I get to and mix in lots of different circles.  It's also an excuse to get the glad rags on and who doesn't love that!?! Unfortunately this year the theme of the party was Xmas jumpers.  I didn't have an Xmas jumper, nor did I want to go out and purchase one that I knew I didn't like and would never wear again.  Thus, this outfit was born.  I decided to wear this red  silk top with a bow because I thought it was a bit festive and looked like a Christmas gift.  I paired it with a light pink leather look high waisted skirt that I just bought in River Island and a Penney's faux fur coat that kept me really warm! Enjoy the holiday season! xo



Top Zara// Skirt River Island// Shoes New Look

Coat Penney's// Lips MAC Russian Red


No comments:

Post a Comment