Image Map

Friday 21 November 2014

Red Lips


I recently returned from a holiday in Barcelona and it's been tough coming back to the rain and gloom of Ireland after enjoying a week basking in the sun.  Barcelona is one of my favourite European cities.  It is full of all the things I love - top class Michelin star restaurants, gorgeous architecture (hello Gaudi!) and the best shopping (Zara, Mango and Massimo Duti are all Spanish brands - just to name a few).  

I wore this embelished T-shirt that I picked up in H&M for just 10 euros!  I love the textured sequins on the red lips.  I also decided to jump on the hat band wagon with this fedora from Penney's.  Hats are a great way to automatically make an outfit feel "cool", or at least I think so anyways!  There were so many amazing backdrops to photograph as well.  I will post more holiday outfits throughout the week,  xo

 

Fedora Penney's, shirt H&M, cardigan M&S, faux leather jeans The Kooples, brogues River Island




2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me.
    chroma key backdrops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fazal, I'm glad you like my blog :)

    ReplyDelete