Image Map

Thursday 23 October 2014

Seeing Spots


I just couldn't wait to wear this new black and white polka dot jacket I bought at H&M.  It also comes in all black, and I couldn't decide which I liked better, but I eventually went for this one because I wear way too much black and wanted to mix things up a bit.  I paired the jacket with these cropped trousers from Penney's.  They have tiny white spots on them as well, but it's hard to see in the pictures.  I love taking photographs in beautiful locations with cool backdrops, but sometimes a girl's just gotta make do with snapping a few #ootd pics in front of the boring fence in the backyard! I also recently bought this amazing Hermes clic clac bracelet.  It was a little gift from me, to me!  We need to reward ourselves sometimes, right! xo


Hermes clic clac bracelet 
Jacket H&M, trousers Penney's, top Oasis

No comments:

Post a Comment